Friday, February 18, 2011

Oh how things change...

Well, lets just update on birds I have, all others are gone because of one reason or another.
White Silkie is a Roo. Little blue Silkie is named Blu. I hatched a tiny black Silkie along with 10 Japs, some are mixes. The Jap/D'uccle sisters are laying again, no one else has started just yet. I got 15 new chicks, they are doing great outside in the barn. White Cochin mix is named Angie, she is the sweetest little thing. I've got 10-11 Roos now out of 32! I had some sick chicks, one passed, the others made a full recovery.
I got rabbits, but that didn't work out too well, they have gone to their new home earlier today. Selling my fish tanks, keeping just one 40breeder. I may have to keep the 90g instead, not sure yet.
We are tying to buy a house, but they are trying to screw us over. Who knows how that will end up!

No comments:

Post a Comment