Saturday, September 25, 2010

Wow..

I am really, really bad at keeping up with this blog!

Anyway, I am downsizing on Aquariums. So here is whats for sale!

I have several things for sale & everything can be picked up. I will have more items for sale after the tanks are gone. I can meet you halfway, you can come pick them up here or I can ship them to you. Shipping is basic Flat Rate, 2-3 day shipping in the US only.



Unless otherwise stated, pricing for shipping is as follows;


  • Small box is $5

  • Medium box is $11

  • Large box is $15


There is no live arrival guarantee. They will be double bagged & padded with paper and peanuts.

I will ship fish out Monday's only. All others will be shipped as soon as payment is confirmed, Paypal only on shipping.
____________________________________

I am open to trades, either Aquarium related or pet chicken related. I can combine any and all the items for sale to trade for my needed items. Below are a few things I am looking for.

  • 5ft tall, 100+ft long 1/2in Chicken wire.

  • 75 gallon aquarium or larger. No stand or accessories needed, but you must be able to bring this tank to my home.

  • Medicated Chick starter crumbles.

  • Layer Crumbles.

  • Turning Incubator


___________________________________
All Betta are $8 each. Buy more & I'll lower the price. I would rather sell in groups, not one by one, unless you are picking them up.
I just need to stop buying them, so they all must go!

I have another female, but still looking for her picture. She is bluish, though.
Female.

Male white PK.

DT.

CT.

___________________________________
Aquariums are pick up/meet only.

  • Two 10 gallon aquariums. $10 each.

  • 20 gallon long. $30.

  • 55 gallon. $55.


____________________________________
I have a few Swords, several leaves and about 6-8in tall. $4 each.
A ton of Salvinia, Mosquito fern(Azolla), Red Root Floaters and Duckweed.
A mix of all of the above is as follows. I can remove the Duckweed and/or Azolla from the Salvinia and Red Root Floaters if you ask.

  • Small box stuffed, $9 shipped.

  • Medium box stuffed $16 shipped.

  • Large box stuffed $22 shipped.


$0.50 per Red root floater plant cluster. Has 3-8 leaves per cluster, 1-2.5in across. Shipped in a small box unless you ask for a medium box.
Azolla


Duckweed

Salvinia



Red Root Floater

No comments:

Post a Comment